Friday, November 2, 2012

Restriction

So I posted on Facebook that I haven't purged in 4.5 months. While this is true, this is by no means an indication that my eating disorder is going away. I've been restricting like crazy. I lost 7 pounds last month. This is helped by the fact that I'm prescribed a stimulant for my Shift Work Sleep Disorder. While I sometimes take it as indicated, I'll fully admit to abusing it. It makes it so I have no appetite, and I pee like crazy, so I pee out a ton of water weight. The problem is that it's not working as well as it used to. So when I see my psychiatrist on Tuesday, I'm going to ask if we can switch to a different one. A friend of mine thinks I should tell my psychiatrist that my eating disorder is getting worse, but I'm getting entrenched. I have no intention of stopping right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment