Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I currently weigh 128.0. This time last year, I weighed 108.2 pounds. 0.4 pounds medically underweight. I've decided tonight that I want to get back down to that. Because I'm going to have few opportunities left in my life to be that underweight again. In a year we want to try to have a baby, which means as soon as we start trying I'm going to have to eat healthy, like really healthy. And then once I get pregnant, who knows how that will go. I hope and pray I'll be one of those pregnant women who's all bump, but knowing my lard ass's history with food, I will gain 100 pounds. And then, of course, I can't be underweight once I have the kid. I need to provide a good example for my children, especially if I have a girl.

So underweight, NOW, it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment